Wednesday, November 30, 2011

food log - 11.30.11

so incredibly disappointed with myself. i've only gained a few pounds yet it seems like 20. i can feel it everywhere - my stomach, my face, my arms. really have to get it together! i've come too far to slip back into being unhappy with myelf and my body.

am -
small cup of coffee with ff hazelnut creamer
egg whites, turkey sausage, peppers, onions, ff cheddar cheese, salsa.
another coffee with regular hazelnut creamer.

snack -
lemon chobani, apple

lunch -
baja fresh - one chicken taco, side of rice, side of chips and salsa

got home and had wayyyy too many cheddar and sour cream chips, then a stouffers frozen dinner. granted it was only about 400 calories, but still not how i should be eating. i then had a few pieces of raw cookie dough (which i clearly need to throw away) again i know my problem - not enough water, and no pm snack.

HAVE to have a good day tomorrow! HAVE to!

No comments:

Post a Comment